Which ratio should be used to get the most data in a phone camera: 4:3, 16:9 or 1:1? Today we find out! I found that the average person doesn’t understand how aspect ratios work on a cell phone… so here’s my explanation!
Honestly, I have this long list of topics to cover and I just got a camera that would actually autofocus on me accurately and effectively and which also has a flip-out screen (a Canon 80D). Thanks, Attabiq! So basically, this was a test video of an older camera that works for my purposes!
What the video to see what’s what with the Aspect Ratios on your cell phone’s camera.
- AT2020 for condenser microphone audio
- Rode VideoMic Pro for on-camera audio
- Canon 80D Body
- Canon f/2.8 24-70mm L Lens
- OBS for screen recording
- Premiere Pro for editing
- Illustrator for the design stuff
- Some 30-year-old Lowel lights. Forgot to turn on one for the second part of the video. whoops.